1) Tumnus: Its something Im doing.
杜穆纳斯:我正在做这件事。
Lucy: What are you doing?
露西: 你在做什么?
Tumnus: Im kidnapping you.
杜穆纳斯:我在绑架你。
2) Tumnus: Now! She may already know you are here. The woods are full of her spies.
杜穆纳斯:快!她可能已经知道你在这里了。这树林里到处都是她的奸细。
3) Professor Digory: Well, if shes not mad and shes not lying, then logically we must assume shes telling the truth.
迪戈里教授:如果她没有发疯,又没有说谎,那从逻辑上讲,我们必须假设她讲的是实话。
4) Mrs Beaver: Beaver, is that you? Ive been worried sick! If I find youve been out with Badger again, IWell, those arent badgers. Oh, Ive never thought Id live to see this day. Look at my fur. You couldnt give me ten minutes warning?
水獭太太:水獭,是你吗?我都快急疯了。如果我发现你再和獾出去,我哦,这些不是獾。哦,我做梦也没想到我会活着等到这一天。看看我的毛。你本该提前十分钟通知我的。
Mr Beaver: I could have given a week if I thought it wouldve helped.
水獭先生:要是有必要的话,我会提前一个星期告诉你。
5) Mr Beaver: Youre playing into her hands. Hes the bait. The Witch wants all four of you! To stop the prophecy from becoming true. To kill you!
水獭先生:你正好中了女巫的计了。他(埃德蒙)是诱饵。白女巫想要你们四个!来阻止预言成真。她要杀了你们!
6) White Witch: Tell me Edmund. Are your sisters deaf?
白女巫:告诉我,埃德蒙。你的姐妹们是聋子吗?
Edmund: No.
埃德蒙:没有啊。
White Witch: And your brother, is he, unintelligent?
白女巫:那你的哥哥他,是不是有点迟钝?
Edmund: Well, I think so. But mum says
埃德蒙:我看是。但我妈说
White Witch: AND HOW DARE YOU COME ALONE?!
白女巫:那你怎么胆敢单独前来?!
7) White Witch: Do you know why you are here, faun?
白女巫:农牧之神,你知道为什么你会在这儿吗?
Tumnus: Because I believe in a free Narnia.
杜穆纳斯:因为我相信纳尼亚终归会自由。
White Witch: You are here, because he turned you in. For sweeties. Take him upstairs. And ready my sleigh.
白女巫:你在这里,是因为他(埃德蒙)把你卖了。就为了些糖果。把他带到楼上去。再把我的雪橇备好。
8) Maugrim: Put that down, boy. Someone could get hurt.
毛格林(狼):把它放下,小子。有人会受伤的。
Mr Beaver: Dont worry about me! Run him through!
水獭先生:别管我!砍了他!
Maugrim: Leave now while you can, and your brother leaves with you.
毛格林:我看你们还是赶快和你们的弟弟离开吧。
Susan: Stop Peter! Maybe we should listen to him!
苏珊:住手,彼得!我们或许应该听他的!
Maugrim: Smart girl.
毛格林:机灵的小姑娘。
Mr Beaver: Dont listen to him. Kill him. Kill him now!
水獭先生:别理他。杀了他!赶快杀了他!
Maugrim: Oh, come on. This isnt your war. All my Queen wants is for you to take your family and go.
毛格林:唉,别这样。这可不是你的战争。我的女王只是想让你带着家人离开。
Susan: Look, just because some man in a red coat hands you a sword, it doesnt make you a hero. Just drop it!
苏珊:瞧,有个穿红外套的人(圣诞老人)给了你把剑并不能说明你是英雄。把剑扔了!
Mr Beaver: No, Peter! Narnia needs you! Gut him while you still have a chance!
水獭先生:不,彼得!纳尼亚需要你!趁你还有机会,快劈了他!
Maugrim: Whats it gonna be, Son of Adam? I wont wait forever. And neither will the river.
毛格林:亚当之子,快点作决定。我不会永远等你。那条河也一样。
9) White Witch: Thank you Edmund. Im glad this creature got to see some honesty before he dies. Think about whose sides you are on. Mine, or theirs. Go on ahead, gather the faithful. If its a war Aslan wants, its a war he shall get.
白女巫:谢了,埃德蒙。我很高兴这个家伙死前能见识些老实人。想想你是那边的。我这边,还是他们那边。去吧,召集效忠我的人。如果阿斯兰要同我决一死战,我就和他奉陪到底。
10) Aslan: Raise, Sir Peter Wolfs-Bane.
阿斯兰:平身,封你为屠狼骑士彼得。
11) White Witch: Have you forgotten the laws upon which Narnia was built?
白女巫:你是不是把纳尼亚建立时定的法律给忘了?
Aslan: Do not cite the Deep Magic with me, Witch. I was there when it was been written.
阿斯兰:少给我引述远古秘法,巫婆。法律颁布时我也在场。
White Witch: Then youll remember well that every traitor belongs to me. His blood is my property.
白女巫:那你肯定还记得,每个叛徒都应属于我。他的血就是我的财产。
Peter: Try take him then.
彼得:碰个他试试。
White Witch: Do you really think that mere force will deny me my right, little King? Aslan knows that unless I have blood as the law demands, all of Narnia will be overturned and perish in fire and water.
- 上一篇:《大腕》经典搞笑台词
- 下一篇:星球大战前传3台词
- 外研版英语三起5年级下册(14版)Module3 Unit1
- 外研版英语三起5年级下册(14版)Module3 Unit2
- 青岛版教材五年级下册第四单元(走进军营——方向与位置)用数对确定位置(一等奖)
- 第五单元 民族艺术的瑰宝_16. 形形色色的民族乐器_第一课时(岭南版六年级上册)_T1406126
- 第五单元 民族艺术的瑰宝_15. 多姿多彩的民族服饰_第二课时(市一等奖)(岭南版六年级上册)_T129830
- 沪教版牛津小学英语(深圳用) 四年级下册 Unit 3
- 精品·同步课程 历史 八年级 上册 第15集 近代科学技术与思想文化
- 第4章 幂函数、指数函数和对数函数(下)_六 指数方程和对数方程_4.7 简单的指数方程_第一课时(沪教版高一下册)_T1566237
- 苏科版数学 八年级下册 第八章第二节 可能性的大小
- 北师大版数学四年级下册第三单元第四节街心广场
- 二次函数求实际问题中的最值_第一课时(特等奖)(冀教版九年级下册)_T144339
- 第8课 对称剪纸_第一课时(二等奖)(沪书画版二年级上册)_T3784187
- 【获奖】科粤版初三九年级化学下册第七章7.3浓稀的表示
- 七年级英语下册 上海牛津版 Unit3
- 冀教版小学数学二年级下册第二单元《有余数除法的整理与复习》
- 冀教版小学数学二年级下册第二单元《有余数除法的简单应用》
- 北师大版八年级物理下册 第六章 常见的光学仪器(二)探究凸透镜成像的规律
- 人教版历史八年级下册第一课《中华人民共和国成立》
- 冀教版小学数学二年级下册第二周第2课时《我们的测量》宝丰街小学庞志荣
- 沪教版牛津小学英语(深圳用) 五年级下册 Unit 10
精品推荐
分类导航
- 经典励志电影推荐(父亲节)
- 力荐20部励志电影
- 五大无厘头电影的经典台词
- 电影经典台词30年【回顾篇】
- 十大流行经典电影台词大盘点
- 电影绿光森林经典台词
- 《毒战》经典台词
- 《一路向西》经典台词
- 《厨子戏子痞子》经典台词
- 哈姆雷特经典台词