我受够了。 i’m fed up. 我今天感觉很沮丧。
i’m frustrated today. 每个人都有忧郁的日子。
everybody has blue days. 那些日子真是惨透了,你觉得心里乱糟糟的、怨气丛生、寂寞、整个人彻底的精疲力竭。
these are miserable days when you feel lousy, grumpy, lonely, and utterly exhausted. 那些日子总会让你感到自己的渺小和微不足道,
days when you feel small and insignificant, 每件事情似乎都够不着边。
when everything seems just out of reach. 你根本无法振作起来。
you can’t rise to the occasion. 根本没有力气重新开始。
just getting started seems impossible. 在忧郁的日子里,你可能变成偏执狂,觉得每个人都想要吃定你。
on blue days you can become paranoid that everyone is out to get you. 其实情况并不总是那么糟。
this is not always such a bad thing. 你感到灰心、焦虑,可能开始神经质地拼命咬指甲,然后不可救药地陷入一眨眼吃掉三大块巧克力蛋糕的疯狂!
you feel frustrated and anxious, which can induce a nail-biting frenzy that can escalate into a triple-chocolate-mud-cake-eating frenzy in a blink of an eye! 在忧郁的日子里,你会觉得自己在悲伤的海里沉沉浮浮。
on blue days you feel like you’re floating in an ocean of sadness. 不论在什么时候,你总有种想哭的冲动,却不知道为了什么。
you’re about to burst into tears at any moment and you don’t even know why. 最后,你觉得自己犹如行尸走肉,失去生活目标。
ultimately, you feel like you’re wandering through life without purpose. 你不知道自己还可以撑多久,
you’re not sure how much longer you can hang on, 然后你想大喊一声:“谁来?*******把我打死吧!”
and you feel like shouting, “will someone please shout me!” 其实一点小事就让你一天都郁闷难当。
it doesn’t take much to bring on a blue day. 也许只是一觉醒来,没有感觉到或者看到自己最棒的一面,
you might just wake up not feeling or looking your best, 发现自己又多了几条皱纹,又重了几斤,或是鼻子上冒出了一个大包。
find some new wrinkles, put on a little weight, or get a huge pimple on your nose. 你可能忘记了约会对象的名字,或是有张可笑的照片被登出来。
you could forget your date’s name or have an embarrassing photograph published. 你或许被人抛弃、离了婚,或是被开除,当众出丑,被刻薄的绰号弄得心乱如麻,
you might get dumped, divorced, or fired, make a fool of yourself in public, be afflicted with a demeaning nickname, 或许只因为你得整天顶着一个其丑无比的发型。
or just have a plain old bad-hair day. 也许工作让你痛苦得如坐针毡。
maybe work is a pain in the butt. 你在强大的压力下顶替他人的位置,
you’re under major pressure to fill someone else’s shoes, 不管什么原因,你确定上面有人不喜欢你。
whatever the reason, you’re convinced that someone up there doesn’t like you. 唉,该怎么办,到底该怎么办呢?
oh what to do, what to dooo? 最终你绝望地躺在地上,祈求地球将你吞没,或是沉迷在比利.乔的蓝调音乐中不能自拔。
until you get so depressed that you lie down and beg the earth to swallow you up or, even worse, become addicted to billy joel songs. 嗯,你可能跟大部分人一样,
well, if you’re like most people, 随便找个东西躲起来,以为事情会自行解决。
you’ll hide behind a flimsy belief that everything will sort itself out. 结果你得花掉下半辈子的时间回头看,
then you’ll spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder, 等着一次有一次重蹈覆辙。
waiting for everything to go wrong all over again. 你的老板对你百般挑剔,
your boss is picking on you, 办公室里的每一个人都让你发疯。
and everyone in the office is driving you crazy. 你可能会头疼欲裂,
you might have a splitting headache, 或重心不稳跌个正着,口臭、牙痛、不停放屁、口干舌燥,
or a slipped dish, bad breath, a toothache, chronic gas, dry lips, 或是指甲长到肉里头了。
or a nasty ingrown toenail. 最后你会变成一个易怒的、愤世嫉俗的,或者是 一个可怜兮兮的、哭哭啼啼的受害者。
all the while becoming crusty and cynical or a pathetic, sniveling victim. 这的确很蠢, 因为你只能年轻一次,而且绝对不可能老两次。
this is crazy, because you’re only young once and you’re never
【形容心情不好的句子】相关文章:
★ 有关幸福的句子
★ 唯美幸福的句子
★ 和爱情有关的句子
★ 爱情留言句子
- 精品·同步课程 历史 八年级 上册 第15集 近代科学技术与思想文化
- 冀教版小学数学二年级下册第二单元《有余数除法的竖式计算》
- 第4章 幂函数、指数函数和对数函数(下)_六 指数方程和对数方程_4.7 简单的指数方程_第一课时(沪教版高一下册)_T1566237
- 【部编】人教版语文七年级下册《泊秦淮》优质课教学视频+PPT课件+教案,湖北省
- 【部编】人教版语文七年级下册《老山界》优质课教学视频+PPT课件+教案,安徽省
- 【部编】人教版语文七年级下册《老山界》优质课教学视频+PPT课件+教案,安徽省
- 三年级英语单词记忆下册(沪教版)第一二单元复习
- 【获奖】科粤版初三九年级化学下册第七章7.3浓稀的表示
- 第五单元 民族艺术的瑰宝_16. 形形色色的民族乐器_第一课时(岭南版六年级上册)_T3751175
- 8.对剪花样_第一课时(二等奖)(冀美版二年级上册)_T515402
- 化学九年级下册全册同步 人教版 第18集 常见的酸和碱(二)
- 【部编】人教版语文七年级下册《过松源晨炊漆公店(其五)》优质课教学视频+PPT课件+教案,辽宁省
- 河南省名校课堂七年级下册英语第一课(2020年2月10日)
- 【部编】人教版语文七年级下册《逢入京使》优质课教学视频+PPT课件+教案,安徽省
- 七年级英语下册 上海牛津版 Unit9
- 沪教版八年级下次数学练习册21.4(2)无理方程P19
- 七年级下册外研版英语M8U2reading
- 冀教版小学数学二年级下册第二单元《余数和除数的关系》
- 冀教版小学英语五年级下册lesson2教学视频(2)
- 沪教版牛津小学英语(深圳用) 四年级下册 Unit 3